[G4] Ancient Tech? and CS4

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sat Feb 21 19:44:19 PST 2009

Hi Robert, this situation sometimes causes me to keep a Mac Manual
handy with my details on hand, or just look up the software, Wiki,
etc. just incase, cause you can if too illiterate try to install or
order the wrong brand or version of software for your machine.
CS4 could also stand for the Linux program: Corporate Server 4, which
is an administrative package, BTW (By The Way) say if you were after
the Adobe Creative Suite and found this Linux box turning up at your
door your Wife would be pretty ANNOYED at that too !