[G4] Correct English Flame [Skirmish]

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:16:19 PST 2009

Greetings Group,

Your filling up my Mail "Rules" with yet another subject that has been
added "Correct English Flame" GO STRAIGHT TO THE BLACK HOLE do not
pass goal.

Yes I know all caps is like yelling so I don't need to be lectured on
caps, as the purpose was "Yelling."

Yeah I know you can change the "Subject:" and the email will show up
in my mail box, however what that means to me is that you got my spike
to heart and you want to make sure that I know that you are hurt by
pointing out a mistake that I've made. Let those that have never made
any mistakes cast the first stone.

After all if you want to discuss "English" or "Grammar" or almost
anything else you will find a Yahoo Group that is interested in
pursuing that subject to the infinite degree. So please make yourself
happy and join one of those groups.

I've had my say and from now on I'll just add "Subjects" that I don't
like to the "Black Hole List" and not say another word.

Best regards,

   - Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø