[G4] printer problem usb

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:57:31 PST 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

John try reseting "PRAM" and "NVRAM" and if your not sure how this is
done it is:

"PRAM"
Reset/startup the platform with the "cmd, opt, p and r" keys held down
until the hear the startup bong at least three (3) times.

NVRAM
Then switch your keys "p" and "r" to "o" and "f" which will then open
the "Open Firmware" window.
With the "Open Firmware" window open enter the following:

reset-nvram (enter)
set-defaults (enter)
reset-all (enter)

After you enter the last command the Mac should reset.

Before doing the above it might be advisable to turn you printer off.
It won't hurt to leave the printer on, but it might help to have it
off for a little while.

Best regards,

  - Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø