[G4] Mouse problem

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Tue Feb 24 05:56:01 PST 2009

I'd go into the MicroSuck setup software and check to see what has
changed.

I'll admit I'm prejudiced but way back when I was running my
PowerComputing Power Center Pro and PowerTower Pro on OS 9.1 and they
were crashing ... I disabled all software that was MicroSuck and from
then on, it ran as smooth as a baby's bottom.

RHB