What have I done/[G4] Nostalgia

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 01:31:33 PST 2009

Hi again sorry i have not replied for a while, I've been trying to
backup data from the sick Maxtor drive to the Apple HD which is
smaller in size so I'm not able to save everything, I'm doing this
through Disk Warrior in it's review replacement directory window
dragging the files across, that seems to work.
so I've saved some important files and am now preparing to delete my
drive