10.4.11 KILLED my mac What have I done/[G4]

Umar Stone umartisan at mac.com
Sat Feb 28 02:53:52 PST 2009

 God I'm a crybaby, but the computer won't even go into single user mode or Safe Boot , I can get into Open Firmware with the little button at the front of the mac (poked in with a pen, it's actually a G4 Digital Audio) that prompt didn't work in that.

I tried to reset nvram before with the prompt:
                                                                 reset-nvram (return)
                                                                 set-defaults (return)
                                                                 reset-all       (return)
which used to take me into the master by default but now that I put the upgrade on no way.

I'm wondering "have I burnt out the drives upon installing 10.4.11" ???????????WTF?????????????WTFK??????