[G4] apps issue...outta nowhere

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Jan 3 21:05:57 PST 2009

Are you trying to be annoying with your style of writing?

I'd suggest you move your Adobe software to another system, either
physically separate or within some kind of emulation, until a
solution comes along. Naturally, your emulation options are limited
on a PowerPC system, but you might try Mac-on-Mac to run another
instance of Mac OS X which could then run Adobe. Install some older
version of OS X on that, of course, and then you can run it when you
need it. That's provided Mac-on-Mac works, though. I haven't tried it
in a long time, but I don't know of any other OS X-capable PPC
emulation at the moment. Could use SheepShaver with OS 9 if Adobe
whatever can run on that, but I haven't found that program to be
especially usable so far.

Unless there's a way to make this Adobe app, whatever it is, behave
itself on Leopard.

Eric W.