[G4] Sleep/Crash Problems

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Sat Jan 10 16:20:02 PST 2009

Thanks   for the input. I have installed the NEW Sonnet USB 2  PCI Card.
The Seagate 500GB free agent USB external Hard Drive still doesn't
show up on the desk top :-(
Bummer, it has a  lot of stuff I brought from Texas that needs to be
transfered to this Quick Silver.

  I haven't tried to test the sleep feature.
Now's a  good time to test it; Here goes ....

  Hey!  Put it to sleep and it came back up when I hit a key.
Yippy, Yippy, Yippy got a  dog named skippy.
It's about time SOMETHING worked right.

Now I need to find out the brand of the G4 1.25GB upgrade card  ...
and see if this 2001
Quicksilver wasn't upgraded to HDs over 160 GB with it. I only hope
it didn't get dropped and
all is not lost on the disk.

RHB