[G4] Mirror Door G4 dual 1 GHz power problems

Robert H. Baucom rbtbcm at owc.net
Sun Jan 11 14:00:59 PST 2009

What was the last thing you did before this started to  happen?
I'd get out the flash light and the magnifying glass and make sure
the polarity is right.
I've not been into a Mirror Door duel processor but have found it to
be put in wrong more than once ...
on the old 604e PowerComputing Power Center Pros.
RHB