[G4] Ram ?

jonny g4 at salemoregon.com
Thu Jan 15 15:24:58 PST 2009

When I was refurbishing my used dual 1.25 MMD last year, I pulled the
1 gig of RAM that came with the machine and purchased all new, same
lot & and capacity to upgrade & max out at 2 gig of RAM.  I'm glad I
did this because it ruled out any problems that might be caused by a
RAM glitch (hard to track down).  The machine has worked very well in
both OSX & OS9.  If you can afford new RAM, I can recommend this
option.

-jonny

///