[G4] what type of video card?

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Jan 31 12:19:16 PST 2009

I think the power supply is a problem in G4s. I haven't found a guide
to convert an ATX power supply for use in them, and the stock unit is
below 250W, I'm pretty sure. Wish I knew why Apple would release a
nice tower system with a power supply that can hardly power
everything the case itself can hold...

Eric W.