[G4] Re: ATX Power Supplies in G4's

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Sat Jan 31 22:31:49 PST 2009

Indeed, if you're lucky enough to have a pre-gigabit G4, you can use
an ATX power supply. I did that with a Yosemite G3 once, turned out
nicely. In fact, I did that as part of moving the whole thing into an
ATX tower. It was nice while it lasted.. I think the overclocked CPU
(G4 upgrade, no less) pooped out, and the original G3 chip still
resides in a different system.

Eric W.