[G4] G4 AGP sawtooth processor swaps?

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:27:54 PST 2009

Greetings cm ( + )!( + )
If you don't find anything that meets your needs I have a 500Mhz G4 and a
350Mhz processor that you can have for dirt cheep until you can afford
something better.

Either one that you want will include the heat sink.

Shipping from San Jose, Ca 95124 via USPS (the cheapest way) keeping in mind
that you want to get by for the least expense until you can get something
better.

I first replaced the 350 with the 500 and then purchased a 1.2Ghz which
hasn't given me a bit of trouble.

Cheers

 - Harry -
San Jose, Ca 95124

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:14 PM, c m <dachamp_11226 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I already know about all the aftermarket processor upgrades for my G4. I
> just wanted to know which OEM Apple processor can work in my G4 Sawtooth
> until I get the money together for the 2.0GHz upgrade from OWC
>
> I.e. can I use the 733MHZ from a PCI G4?
>
> hope I am explaining it correctly.

Harry