[G4] Mail Questions

gifutiger gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:43:28 PDT 2009

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I'm not sure that most of us understand what your trying to say.

Once you set-up Mac mail you put in a password and you will be asked
if you want to save the password in your keychain and you either say
yes or no.

If you say no then each time you log into mail you will be asked for
your password.

I don't think there is anyway around, so same the password in the
keychain or enter the password every time you want to retrieve your
mail.

Cheers

  - Harry -
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø