[G4] (G4) Phy Mount Trouble on me

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:56:13 PDT 2009

Greetings Umar,

I was just having almost the same problem that you are describing.
Ran TechTools Deluxe Surface Scan and found out that there was plater
problems with my WD 320Gb drive.
So looks like I've got secure a Seagate 500Gb SATA Drive.

If you have TechTools Deluxe and another disk that you can use to run
the "Surface Test" you might want to give it a try.

Cheers
  - Harry -