[G4] G4 MDD with dual 1.25 Mhz processors does not start up

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Wed Nov 25 11:07:57 PST 2009

Hello,

About 14 days ago, I emailed this list about my G4 MDD which was
beginning to freeze up and lose the USB ports.

I put in a replacement board and now only the fans run. There is no
gong, the Apple Studio Display monitor does not light up, but the
right LED on the motherboard does illuminate, which seems to indicate
that the power supply is okay.

The lithium battery shows 3.6 volts on my VOM and I pressed the PMU
reset button to no avail. Am I forgetting something?

Thank you,

Bruce Nakamura