[G4] "MAIL" Replacement

Rich Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sun Nov 29 07:23:02 PST 2009

Hi Gang,

I need the help of all you smart people.

For years I have been trying to convert my wife from her Windows PC to a
Mac. Two months ago I finally succeeded. I fixed her up with a nice G5 (1.8
GHz, 300 gig hard drive, etc running 10.5 ). Now I have a problem -- she
absolutely hates Apple's MAIL program. She would like to have her MS OUTLOOK
back. I searched for a Mac version of Outlook without any luck.

Here is where you folks can help. Are there some mail apps that appear
similar to Outlook?  Anybody tried the mail app in Open System's Office
Suite?

Rich
Milwaukee