[G4] "MAIL" Replacement

Jazille Eilles Jaz at Eilles.org
Sun Nov 29 09:00:48 PST 2009

I believe there is a program called Entourage in Office for Mac.  Good luck - I didn't have - lost all my mail on several occasions.  I now use Google mail with Mail program.  My husband feels the same way about Mail.  I believe that there is now something called Exchange in Snow Leopard, but I am unsure as to its use.

Jaz