[G4] "MAIL" Replacement

Tony Sheeley t_sheeley at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:57:44 PST 2009

Never tried Entourage or the email app from OpenOffice.  I have tried the other windoze like apps from OpenOffice (on PC's at work), and I find them incredibly like the microsoft stuff.

I'd make my first port of call OpenOffice.  It's open source (free), so you may as well give it a try.  If it doesn't suit her needs, then you can look at the other reccommendations.