[G4] Transferring Files via Firewire

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:08:33 PDT 2009

Greetings Anthony ( + )!( + )

You may be able to transfer these files from one computer, however
they probally wont work.
If you have iTunes installed in the second computer the iTunes music
file may work. But you'll need to locate the
  ~/Users/Your Name/Music/iTunes/ file and replace everything with the
the iTunes file that you have moved.

Be sure that the version of iTunes on both computers are the same.

As for Microsoft Soft Office I'm almost sure that it needs to be
installed. When installing the install application builds a
"framework" file along with a bunch of other files that are need for
operation. Microsoft does it that way because they don't want you
copying application from one computer to another.

Cheers

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø