[G4] Video upgrades for PowerMac G4 dual

Katherine Lent digigarden at optonline.net
Wed Oct 7 09:12:40 PDT 2009

The fastest Mac PCI video card is the ATI 9200/9250.  It has up to
128MB of memory.  I happen to have an ATI 9250 Mac video card that we
are offering for sale.  It has 128MB of memory.  We have others, ATI
9700 Pro with 128MB, which supports core image, and an ATI 9800 Pro
with 128MB, which supports core image. Probably not okay to sell stuff
on the list, so just let me know privately if interested.

Katherine Lent
http://digiscrapmac.blogspot.com