[G4] ...p2p...Can any oe

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:20:39 PDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM, Anthony Lynch <aplynch at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me why I keep getting an error message when I try to launch LimeWire stating "Java 1.6 is required..." though I have updated to Java 1.9?
>
> Or, can anyone recommend a p2p file sharing client? I'm running 10.4 on an 1.25 G4 eMac with 1 Gb of Ram. Any suggestions?

I like torrents for p2p sharing.  Take a look at this list:
http://www.zeropaid.com/news/9411/top_5_bittorrent_clients_for_mac/
I liked BitRocket for years before I switched to utorrent
(http://www.utorrent.com).  A friend of mine prefers Transmission, and
I've seen a lot of recommendations for Azureus.

--
Rich
Sent from Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States