[G4] Video upgrades for PowerMac G4 dual (Tex Weinberg) (Mike Bechtold)

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Oct 16 16:37:31 PDT 2009

Hoping that this is on topic, I recently installed a Dual 1gig
processor in my G4 867.
They were selling them on eBay and it just dropped right in. Really
works well.
Upgrading is fun. But you have to do your homework to get  one that
definite;y works for you.
Before that I had an OWC Mercury 1.2 g cpu and it was pretty nice too.
But pricey.
http://cgi.ebay.com/G4-Power-Mac-MDD-Processor-CPU-Dual-1-GHz-820-1310-A_W0QQitemZ190338557090QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCPUs?hash=item2c510fe4a2#ht_3317wt_935
Jim