[G4] where can I find osx10.4..

Derek Gross dgross0818 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 23 09:40:42 PDT 2009

I have a new Mac OS X Tiger Install DVD... is that what you need?  It is a
single DVD in a black sleeve.  We ordered too many at the time and this one
has been sitting around.  I just took the plastic wrap off today to make
sure the disc was not scratched after it sitting around for so long... it
wasn't :-)

Please let me know as I will offer it to you at a very reasonable price if
that's what you need.  I don't remember how many installs this disc can do,
however, it was brand new so at least one :-)

-Derek