[G4] UPGRADE OF G4

Rich Northouse rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 15:27:45 PDT 2009

Ron,

Leopard needs as a minimum, a  867 MHz CPU - you gave 1 GHz.  Add some more
memory - max the baby out - memory is cheap right now. Upgrade your RAM and
you should be good-to-go. You might need to replace your hard drive for a
larger one - or add an external.  If your imac  doesn't have  a DVD reader,
you will need to upgrade that or borrow some ones external dvd optical drive
- Leopard comes on a DVD.

All this is very do able.

Rich