[G4] Printer

RICHARD NORTHOUSE rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sun Sep 20 20:31:10 PDT 2009

Hi Gang,

I have a G5 dual processor running Leopard ( 10.5.8)

I have the beast on a small local network in my home. I have a HP
printer on the network also. Any machine that I put on this local
network can see the printer -- except the dual G5. I have tried to add
a printer but it doesn't see any to select from. I have this problem
in Mail, Word, Excel ,,,.  I can unplug the G5 from the network and
plug another computer onto the network with the same cable from the
G5, and this guy will see the printer.

Anybody have a suggestion?

Rich
Milwaukee 53097