[G4] G4 Digest, Vol 61, Issue 10

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:09:34 PDT 2009

If I remember correctly, only the Gigabit Ethernet can be upgraded to
2 GB; the other G4s max out at 1.5 GB.  It's been a while since I
looked that up, though.  Can you give us more information to help us
figure out which model you have?  Do you know the speed of your G4?

--
Rich
Sent from Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States