[G4] Mauritius Query

Bruce Ryan Nakamura galilao at lava.net
Fri Apr 30 11:12:15 PDT 2010

Hello,

You can try Ebay.

It is important to match the board number, for example my dual
processor G4 mirrored drive doors model has a 820-1476-A board.

I am not familiar with your model so your board number will be
different, but the replacement board for you will have some type of
820-xxxx number.

Hope this helps,

Bruce Ryan Nakamura