[G4] Help for my G4

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:37:16 PDT 2010

Greetings John,

Have you tried starting up while holding down the "Shift Key?"
When you hold down the shift key during start-up causes the system to
run "fsck" which will clean up problems on the disk. What you may want
to do is start up holding down the shift key a couple or three time in
a row, as the first time may reveal other problems which will be
refitted on the second or third fsck.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca