[G4] NEW* * * G4 problem

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:01:04 PDT 2010

Greetings Charles,

You should either get AppleJack-1.6 and install it on the bad HD, or
select the bad HD as the startup drive and then hold down the "Shift
Key" after you select restart.

Holding down the shift key will cause the platform to preform a fsck
before startup, a fsck is a disk rebuild/cleanup operation.

The Applejack single use application does the same and a lot more.

Harry A. Freeman
gifutiger at gmail.com

Advice is a funny thing; the wise don't need it,
and the fool won't listen