[G4] Help for my G4

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Sat Aug 21 16:02:36 PDT 2010

I hate to reply to my own message, but I just read the other posts.
You might try the OF resets on any of the mentioned problems.  It
resets some stuff (I don't know exactly what) that doesn't get reset
any other way.  I have had numerous issues corrected that I had long
term problems with.  I learned about it by chance from a guy I was
wining to about G3 & G4 mac problems.  He suggested I try it first
when I have a problem and it seldom lets me down.  MacJanitor, Apple
Jack, or running the chron tasks from the terminal also helps keep an
mac running smoothly.

Best wishes to all.

Dan