[G4] Titanium powerbook issues

Carrie Hirsch culturperc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 14:19:18 PST 2010

Hey all,Here are my issues. I would appreciate any & all feedback. Including "What a lovely doorstop you have there"...Titanium powerbook, 867; 512 ram; 60 gig hd. SD; fully updated.screen replaced, however "new" screen only stays lit for a moment & goes black. External monitor works fine. This screen came from someone who assured me it worked fine. And for that brief moment when it stays lit, it does look good. however... any thoughts? If I try to put the computer to sleep with the top open, it goes black & doesn't sleep & I just have to restart. Otherwise this computer seems fine. It is slow to startup but seems to be normal? It is after all from 2002.   Thanks to any & all.  Carrie Hirsch