[G4] Hard Drive Size

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:50:50 PST 2010

There is an Open Firmware patch that will you allow the use of the
larger drives.
However if you reset Open Firmware then you can only use the first
128Gb of a large drive.
There is an application that you can purcase that loads first and sets
the Open Firmware so that larger drive can be used.

Cheers

Harry