[G4] iTune Album cover artwork

Alan Kidner akidner at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 13 07:30:26 PST 2010

Hi Rich

I don't think there is any charge for the album cover artwork.  However,
you do have to be registered on Apple's system and if memory serves this
means giving them your credit/debit card details.  I didn't want to do
this at the time so I have never bothered with the artwork.

A few months ago Mac Format magazine said you could get free iTunes
artwork from www.widget-foundry.com.  I looked in to this one too but
something in the licence agreement or the sign-up process put me off
actually using it!

I hate reading through pages of terms and conditions, but I think that
it is wise.  I use my old Mac as first choice although my PC is faster.
Windows Media Player finds and downloads artwork in most cases, and it
didn't require me to sign-up to anything.  I wish iTunes worked like this.

Hope this is helpful

Alan