[G4] RE G4 Shutdown woes

Peter Webster petermwebster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:47:24 PST 2010

Esteemed List Members:

Thank you all for your specific and ameliorating posts.

I chose to repair permissions, again, and avail myself of the Open Firmware
resets.

When the Sawtooth booted up, I got the blinking question mark/folder icon.

I shut down, had a sandwich, rebooted, same thing, blinking question
mark/folder icon, then the Apple logo glowed and I was back in business.

I repeaired permissions, again, did some work, and then shut down:

The shut down proceeded normally, so far so good.

Thank you all!

Because of this list we are able to maintain all of our good old stuff, not
the latest, but the greatest.

PMW

--
peter m. webster