[G4] G4 MDD - which CD/DVD drive?

Bill Scott wcscott58 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 15:01:31 PST 2010

Hey Cliff,

I have a G4 MDD (1.25Ghz) machine, and successfully installed a Pioneer DVR
116DBK Black Bezel DL DVDRW a little over a year ago.  You just need to
remove the front drive door off the drive tray.

The forum suggested the unit, and recommended Other World Computing
(www.macsales.com).  I see the 116 is no longer available, but there is a
similar model, the 118, compatible with Mac OS 10.3 and later at
http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Pioneer/DVR118LBKVB1/   I¹m sure they can
help.

Regards,
Bill Scott