[G4] re Numeric keyboard not working.

RICHARD NORTHOUSE rnorthouse at wi.rr.com
Sat Feb 27 12:59:25 PST 2010

PatC,

Thanks for the response. I too looked that up under help, tried to
clear things out but still no numbers from the numeric keypad. The
numbers just above the regular keyboard work fine, the =,/*.-,+ all
work perfect from the numeric keypad, just not any numbers ???

I really appreciate all the responses I am getting -- and incidentally
-- I am trying all of your suggestions.

I have tried three different keyboards -- all with the same result  --
so the problem must be some toggle thrown the wrong way  on the
computer itself.

Rich