[G4] Quicksilver 2002 free RAM.

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:52:31 PST 2010

Greetings Pat

If you are referring to the fact that you just boot up the platform
and then do nothing else, part of your login process is starting up
some applications which have, what is called leaking memory.

Open your "System Preferences" the click on "Accounts" and next select
"Your Account" and select "Login Items"

Then tell us what applications are being started up at login.

Or you could start removing them one at a time until you find out
which one is leaking memory.

Cheers

Harry
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø