[G4] Quicksilver 2002 free RAM.

John Smutko smutt235 at mac.com
Sun Jan 3 16:33:52 PST 2010

And

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1303614

John Smutko
smutt235 at mac.com

Science treats a young man’s mind as though it were really important. A scientist says to a young man, “Here is the universe challenging our investigation. Here are the truths which we have seen, so far. Come, study with us! See what we already have seen and then look further to see more, for science is an intellectual adventure for the truth.” Can you imagine any man who is worthwhile turning from that call to the church if the church seems to him to say, “Come, and we will feed you opinions from a spoon. No thinking is allowed here except such as brings you to certain specified, predetermined conclusions. These prescribed opinions we will give you in advance of your thinking; now think, but only so as to reach these results.”
From: H.E. Fosdick, “Shall the Fundamentalists Win?”