[G4] 802.11n adapter recommendations?

Richard Klein richspk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:59:25 PST 2010

I'm looking for a wireless adapter for my "Wind Tunnel" FW800 G4.  I
figured I'd go with 802.11n so I can (hopefully) avoid all the
interference around 2.4GHz in my apartment building.  I like the idea
of a PCI adapter so I can try different antennae with it, but I might
never get around to doing that.  I also have a USB 2.0 card in the
computer, so USB adapters would be fine.

I jumped the gun and bought a Netgear USB adapter from Radio Shack,
but haven't been able to find Mac drivers for it, so now I'm asking
you guys for recommendations.

--
Thanks!
Rich