[G4] If you need to restart.

Thomas DeBoni tomdeboni at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 18:18:03 PDT 2010

Hold down the power button on the front of the chassis (if it has one; I believe it does). This will force it to shut down, ungracefully. The same button will force it to boot up, whether or not a monitor is attached. If you have it set up to allow screen sharing, you can screen-share into it from another machine and control it remotely, after it's booted up to the login window. Please note that boot-ups after ungraceful shut-downs will take a little longer as file system checks are run during boot-up.

Tom