[G4] Leopard on a Digital Audio

Harry Freeman gifutiger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:33:53 PDT 2010

Greetings.

The kernel to run a Powerbook is not the same kernel to run a G4 DA.
If you have a legal copy of the retail (for all systems) Leopard there
is a hack that will make the install script think that is Okay to
proceed with the install.

If you have the correct install DVD let us know and someone can find
the hack.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca