[G4] Leopard on a Digital Audio

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 12:35:49 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/20/10 3:32:22 PM, COCCORP at aol.com writes:

> Then, I went to migrating the contents FROM MY (1) no-boot leopard HDD
> (that would not boot the DA), onto the DA's (leopard-bootable) drive.
> AND.... FOR SOME REASON IT RENDERED THE DA's DRIVE NON-BOOTABLE IN LEOPARD ...
> AGAIN!

Just wanted to be clear -- I MIGRATED THE USER FILES AND SUCH using
"Migration Assistant" onto the bootable Leopard from the files off my non-bootable
Leopard drive.   Evidently I shouldn't have done that(!).. maybe NOT MIGRATE
some of the settings?   But which ones and why??

Craig W.
The Texas’Dawg,
Houston, TX – Atlanta, GA

Powermac G4 Q'Silver