[G4] (no subject)

John Turner thebear1 at rcn.com
Sat Jun 26 16:56:41 PDT 2010

--
Well I am back again about a monitor for my new G4 . The Samsung that
I have turns out to be incompatible with my G4.It works on the G3 but
not on the G4. Anyway I have found another monitor Samsung SyncMaster
2494LW - LCD display - TFT - 24" that is compatible but I need some
information. Is it better than the Apple 22"? Are there any problems
that I should be aware of? Does anyone know for sure that it will
work on the G4 ? I need to act soon. Or I might lose out on the
monitor. I would appreciate any help that you folks can offer.

Thanks!

John-Gregory
thebear1 at rcn.com

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Jimi Hendrix</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Apple Chancery">When the power of love is stronger than
the love of power, the world will then know peace -Jimi
Hendrix</FONT><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>