[G4] Video editing software?

Doug Burton mosslack at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:04:06 PDT 2010

Don Clark wrote:
> IN my personal opinion neither one of the machines (computers) have
> enough speed or power 4 that particular software ! What is the MHz of
> your g4,Ram ,E.t.c .You need to get a G5 Dual Quad , HeeHee

That's just crazy talk, I transferred my entire collection of VHS movies
to DVD using iMovie and iDVD 6.  It wasn't the fastest thing around, but
it worked just fine.  And my MDD was only a dual 867!  BTW, I could not
find my copy of the iLife software recently and found iMovie 8 which
contained a copy of iMovie HD 6 on a torrent site.  It worked fine for
me and downloaded quickly.  HTH

Just a message from mosslack...