[G4] 400mghz Power Mac G4 1.75GB Ram

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 7 13:10:47 PDT 2010

You can always pause the feed and wait until the video is fully loaded or sufficiently buffered to avoid its stopping.

I'd look to see if you have as much RAM memory sticks installed as your computer can hold.  These models respond very well to additional memory.

Also, take a look ('apple-i' key command) and see if you can assign more memory to your browser.  This will allow your browser application to preferentially assign more of the available processing power to that application.

HTH,

jon