[G4] harddrives and G4 dual 867 mdd

stefan moller stefan.moller at telgecity.com
Sun Sep 12 17:09:28 PDT 2010

Ttried it out but it simply doesn´t work. I tried to install the hd
(samsung250GB/7200rpm/8M/PATA) in the front tray under the optical
drive unit. The computer then starts up with osx starting up window
with a text saying waiting for local discs. Tried several times to fire
the computer with the same result. Even tried start up holding down c
on the keyboard with no success.
  (Mabe the drive is consuming too much power, because the cooler went
really hot)

thanks for advice anyway

/regards

stefan