[G4] harddrives and G4 dual 867 mdd

Alan Kidner akidner at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 13 11:40:17 PDT 2010

  You should of course make sure that the jumpers on the disk drive are
set correctly.

Also from a performance point of view you should know that the computer
has a different bus speed on each of the two hard drive cables.  I
believe that the faster bus is 100 MHz and is the one towards the back,
while the slower one at 66 MHz is the one that accommodates drives below
the optical drive bay.

Best regards