[G4] Dual 867 drives

RELNGSON at aol.com RELNGSON at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 17:29:22 PDT 2010

> ...... In my dual 867 mdd there is two hard drive trays, one mounted at
> the inner wall  of the computer and another one at the bottom below
> the optical drives....

I picked up an MDD dual 867 at a bargain price a couple of years ago so I
removed the hard drive and the Superdrive from my single 867 and installed
them in the dual 867, and after moving everthing needed
over to the other drive, I fired it up. The transferred drive still has OS
9.2 on it and a few old files that need that. Later, I upgraded to a dual
1.6 processor and with 2 gigs of ram, I can't make a case for buying a newer
machine or even buying Leopard at the price Apple wants.

That's it. No jumpers seen or changed. No heat problems so far.

Looks like you have another problem.

Roger E/Seattle