[G4] escortgt1995 Follow up

CDT cdt at globaldsl.net
Sun Apr 3 06:14:54 PDT 2011

Spamcop reports go to at least 11 different ISP's regarding spam from
escortgt1995 at msn.com.  Apparently, someone has stolen his email list
and is peddling it around to different spammers.  I'll keep reporting
it.  Others in the group who process spam, please do the same.  There
are several places to report spam.  Google "spam reporting" and do
some research if you want to help.  These two links are a good place
to start:  http://spam.abuse.net/userhelp/ and http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/
edu/microsites/spam/.

Dan